Employment Type: Full-time
A Staff Accountant is an entry or mid-level accounting professional who is responsible for maintaining financial records at a business, usually as part of a team. Their duties include confirming compliance with BIR rules, reconciling bank statements and balancing the ledger for regular reports.
- Entry level position
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder (Accountancy, Financial Management, Management Accounting, or any related degree programs)
- Looking for a Fresh Graduate (preferably with academic distinction/recognition)
- Preferably with experience/familiarity in using QuickBooks
- Amenable to work at home (until further notice)
- Must have a reliable internet connection
- Proactive and a team player
- Willing to start ASAP
- Job Duties & Responsibilities will be discussed during the interview.
Be part of our growing team!
Note: Unfortunately, at this time, we don’t have any job vacancies. However, you may still send us your resume at email@example.com and we will notify you in case that we have a job opening for which you would be a good match.
Interested? Schedule an interview with our HR Team!
Perks of the Job
➤ WORK LIFE INTEGRATION
➤ Monthly recognitions to top performing employees
➤ Tokens of appreciations
➤ Weekly motivational meetings
➤ Vigorous and fun working environment
➤ Work-related trainings and seminars